I had a similar experience with Direct Buy Warranty.My credit card was charged $2000 on 8/21/2015.

They e-mailed me the warranty contract, and after reading it and seeing all the negative reviews online, I called the representative back on 8/24/2015 to cancel. He told me my credit card would be refunded in 24 to 48 hours. After 3 days I called him back to tell him it was not refunded. I was not able to get in touch with him.

I then e-mailed the company on 8/27/2015. They sent me a cancellation e-mail and a cancellation request form to complete online. They said I would receive a refund to my credit card within 7 to 10 business days. After 10 days I called the customer service number and was told that a check would be cut and sent to me.

Today (9/15/2015) I called my credit card company to tell them what was happening. They promptly reversed the charges.

Luckily I acted quickly.I hope this helps others in this situation.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Direct Buy Warranty. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Direct Buy Warranty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Direct Buy Warranty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Direct Buy Warranty?

Comments