Purchased in 2014 for $1692.Went to use it last year and mechanic could not even get in touch with them.

After numerous attempts he was finally able to get through. They agreed to pay only half of the $250 estimate. They never sent the check to the shop. Tried to call again and many times the phone would go busy and no response.

Of course, I had to pay the full $250. I would have been happy paying just the half, but they would not even send a check.

Just found out today that they are out of business, and I am out $1692.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with initially the cost of the warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of direct buy warranty car warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1692. Direct Buy Warranty needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned direct buy warranty car warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Direct Buy Warranty.

Had an Experience with Direct Buy Warranty?

Comments

Brakes Plus - Oil Change Review from Denver, Colorado Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more