Do not contact or, more importantly, listen to the sales pitch misrepresenting the service this scam/ripoff/worthless extended warranty company will present.

I purchased as represented by the salesman, the best.Bumper to bumper product on the market.

This was for a very nice 2006 premium brand vehicle with 76K.

My daughter has taken her car to an authorized dealer twice for needed and promised repair. The bottom line is a person with very poor use of the English language will call and inform you " claim is declined" . Can,t argue with someone that has a problem speaking , yet alone understanding English. It may be the perfect *** scam!

My loss $1500.00 . My daughter and I have also paid approx. $1250.00 for repairs I was informed by their Super Sales dude told me and, in addition to the printed info. Sent after payment clearly said the repairs needed would be covered.

Do your research.

You will find this company should be restricted from the practice of providing non existent extended warranty.It is y goal to do whatever I can to inform potential customers as well as seek any and all legal or informal means to interfere with preying on others.

Review about: Direct Buy Warranty Warranty.

Had an Experience with Direct Buy Warranty?

Comments